Our lives have been drastically altered over the past year by the COVID-19 pandemic. As life begins to return to normal, what does this mean for Assisted Living and Personal Care Homes in Pennsylvania? What is the New Normal?
Join us on April 14 – 16, 2021 for PALA’s Virtual Spring Conference for three days of live (via Zoom), relevant educational sessions that can be a valuable resource for you and your team as we move to the New Normal. In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn up to 17 NAB CEUs (approval pending).
- Teepa Snow
- Effects of Social Isolation on Those Living with Dementia
- Steve Gilliland
- Hide Your Goat
- Jen McDonough (aka The Iron Jen)
- Calming the Chaos: Building a Resilient Mindset at Home and Work
- Creating Drama Free Work and Home Environments: Building Resilient Relationships
- Your Residents Out of the Hospital
- Liability Protection
- Federal Advocacy Update
- Harrisburg Happenings
- BHSL Update
- Staff Retention
- Infection Control
$199 - Members
$299 - Future Members
PALA Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be in writing to Joan DeLuca ([email protected]) by April 1, 2021.
A $10 administrative fee will be assessed.
No cancellations will be accepted after April 1, 2021.
17 CEUs from NAB for NHA/PCH/ALR administrators (approval pending)