Start Date: 4/5/2022 4:30 PM EDT
End Date: 4/7/2022 2:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Eden Resort Location:
222 Eden Road
Lancaster, PA United States 17601
A Whole New World
PALA Spring Conference
April 5-7, 2022
Eden Resort, Lancaster
Now – Feb. 15th Early Bird Rates: $250 Member /$375 Nonmember
After Feb. 15 Rates: $375 Member /$475 Nonmember
Join us on April 5-7, 2022 at the Eden Resort in Lancaster as PALA looks at innovative and creative approaches to achieving the promise of “A Whole New World” for the Assisted Living and Personal Care Home industry in Pennsylvania. Earn up to 15.5 CEUs for Personal Care, Assisted Living and Nursing Home Administrators (NAB approval pending). Conference schedule includes:
- New Leadership in a Crisis -- Will You be Bitter or BETTER for This Experience
- Reinvent Your Care…Post Pandemic
- Boost Your Positive Mindset: A Rx for Emotional Fatigue
- Boom: 6 Steps to a Longer, Healthier Life for Baby Boomers and Beyond
For more information and registration, go to www.pala.org or email Joan Deluca ([email protected]).
- Top DHS Violations and How to Prep for the Survey,
- Apprenticeship Program
- Mental Health Issues in Older Adults
- BHSL Update,
- Networking and Nibbles
- Human Resources
- Federal and State Updates, and more!
PALA Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be made in writing to Joan DeLuca ([email protected]) by March 18, 2022.
- A $20 administrative fee will be assessed.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after March 18, 2022.
- PALA Members and Industry Partners must first LOGIN to the PALA website to receive the member pricing.
- If you are NOT a PALA member, you must select "public" in the Member Type dropdown box to register.
- Please contact PALA at (717) 695-9734 or email [email protected] if you need assistance.