$2,000 sign on bonus for full time and $1,000 sign on bonus for part time with a 2 year comittment!!!!
All shifts avaliable, tuition reimbursement, flexibility, and free parking!
Join the team that’s providing the highest quality of care to seniors in our communities. With state-of-the-art safety protocols and the support of an academic medical center, UPMC Senior Communities has demonstrated a continued commitment to keeping both our residents and our employees safe and healthy, especially throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Make a true impact at our senior living facilities, where you’ll have the confidence that your care is clinically backed by a best-in-class health care system and the rewarding knowledge that you are changing lives every day.
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant interested in a career that provides plenty of opportunity for growth and development? Join our team at UPMC Canterbury Place! With an excellent benefits package, multiple shifts available, and competitive wages, we invite you to explore this opportunity with us today.
As a CNA at Canterbury Place, you will provide quality medical and physical care and comfort to residents and assure overall safety of the department in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
UPMC Canterbury Place is an assisted living and skilled nursing facility and Pittsburgh's first senior community. Centrally located in Lawrenceville, we are just minutes from Route 28 and 79 North, close to Oakland and the bus line!
- Perform patient care skill as directed by the RN/LPN in a safe manner according to policy and procedure
- Respond directly to patient requests and appropriately communicate the patient needs
- Assist with food distribution and feeding residents
- Assist with bathing, oral hygiene, shaving, nail care, hair care, and dressing
- Assist in transferring residents
- Document in the medical record according to established procedures